- Degree Programs
- Special Programs
- Student Resources
- Get Involved
- Professional & Career Resources
- New Students
- Financial Support
- Student Resources
- Graduate Student Directory
- Research Areas
- Facilities & Equipment
- Research Centers
- Biomechanics and Biomaterials Research Center
- Center for Computational Biology & Bioinformatics
- Center for Membrane Biosciences
- Center for Research & Learning
- IU Center for Regenerative Biology and Medicine
- Indiana University Cancer Center
- Nanoscale Imaging Center
- Stark Neurosciences Research Institute
- Undergraduate Research
Through its many clubs and councils, the School of Science maintains a “small school” feel, creating valuable experiences and building a close-knit community within the larger network of IUPUI. Student involvement in clubs and group activities expands the platforms for learning within the School of Science.
Listen to guest speakers, participate in community outreach and get to know other Biology students.
Visit the Biology Club Facebook page.
Subscribe to the Biology Club listserv!
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “subscribe bioclub-l Jane Alexander” (your name instead of mine J). Do not include a message in the body of the email.
Other Student Clubs
- American Medical Student Association (Pre-Med Chapter)
- Chemistry Club
- Computer Science Club
- Forensic Science Club: Website │ Facebook Page
- Geology Club: Website │ Facebook Page
- Math Club
- Neuroscience Club
- Physics Club
- Psychology Club
- Pre-Med Club
- Pre-Pharm Club
- Pre-Vet Club
Undergraduate Student Council
The School of Science Undergraduate Student Council provides an atmosphere where all science students can interact and build a strong sense of community. Visit the Undergraduate Student Council Web site.
Get Involved on Campus!
Involvement can come in a variety of ways and may include joining a student organization, starting your own student organization, and/or helping to plan, working at, or attending a campus activity. Learn More.